Who We Are
Rahway Chamber Of Commerce
The Rahway Chamber of Commerce serves the people and businesses of Rahway, NJ by allowing its members opportunities to develop, promote and pursue their business interests. The Chamber fosters a healthy economic environment and promotes the benefits of Rahway businesses to the residents of Rahway, the surrounding communities, the State of New Jersey, and the public at large.
To sponsor member relevant committees for personal, professional, business and community growth and to provide networking opportunities for the Rahway business community.
To provide and support economic development activities that aid in the retention and expansion of Rahway businesses and to attract new businesses to the city.
To build leadership, stewardship and volunteerism in the business community.
To serve as an informational source about business and community related issues in Rahway.
The Rahway Chamber of Commerce acts for the benefit of Rahway residents and businesses.
- Originated City Wide Graffiti Removal Program
- Charity Golf Outing
- FEMA Liaison after Hurricane Irene
- Supporter of Rahway School’s Theater Arts Events
- Influenced NJ transit to expedite needed repairs at train station
- Partnered with the Elks to benefit “Toys for Tots”
- Successful fundraisers and food drives for Rahway Food for Friends
- High School Senior Scholarships
- Complimentary Business Grants to RCC members
- “Whale Talk and Ice Cream Social” at Hamilton Stage in conjunction with Walter Makarucha of Edward Jones Investments and TD Bank.
- Rahway Day
Trustee / Legal Council
Walter J Makarucha