The Rahway Chamber of Commerce offers its members several ways to publicize their businesses or organizations. Make sure you are taking advantage of all of them!
Get a photo of your business or organization, along with a link to your website, on our homepage. Choose a picture that represents what you do. Perhaps it’s your storefront, your vehicle, or you working with a customer or client. Submit your picture and web address below, and it will be put on the scrolling gallery on our homepage.
Even if you don’t have a Facebook account, the Chamber can use this powerful tool to get your message out. Fill our the form below, and we will feature your business or organization in our “Did You Know” feature on both Facebook and our website.
By hosting a meeting, you not only help offset the Chamber’s meeting costs, but you also have an opportunity to get some publicity for your business or organization.
The cost of hosting is $75, which pays approximately half of the meeting expenses. In return, you receive the following:
- Your name and logo displayed at the meeting.
- Five to ten minutes to advertise your business or organization to attendees.
- Photo of you with your sign and Chamber President submitted to Our Town for publication.
- Your name, logo, and link to your website on email blasts, Chamber home page, and Facebook page announcing meeting details.
To sign up, or for more details, call Tom at 732-396-396-3990.
Member to Member concessions are a great way to promote your business or organization to other members. If you offer a discount, freebie, or extra service to your fellow members, you will be listed on our Member to Member Offers list, which will make your business more attractive to others. If you have an offer you would like us to promote, submit it below for inclusion on our list.
Get your business or organization listed in our great new directory. Follow the directions below.
- Click on the “Member Directory” link on our website.
- Click “login/setup” and register. You will receive a confirmation email shortly.
- Follow the directions in the email to confirm your account is activated.
- Click “Submit a Place” and fill out the form.
- Once we confirm that your membership is current, your listing will be placed in the directory.
If you have any problems with the above steps, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please describe the problem and provide a call back number in your email.