2018 Grant Information
Due to increasing membership and successful fundraising in 2017 we are proud to announce the Rahway Chamber of Commerce Business Grant 2018. We will be offering a select number of non-repayable grants to members. These funds can used to expand or improve your business space, purchase business equipment or fund a special business project. Grant applications should reflect what is important to you and your business. The deadline for applications is April 1, 2018 and the grants will be presented on Rahway Day Saturday May 5, 2018.
Grant Amounts Available
· Must be a Rahway Chamber of Commerce Business Member.
· Must submit application via email to email@example.com by April 1, 2018.
· Application must be complete or include explanation as to why information is not applicable.
· Applicant must be business owner, managing, or an authorized representative.
Terms and Conditions
• Grant will be given directly to the company to complete the project described in the grant application.
• Grant recipient must gain The Rahway Chamber of Commerce Grant Panel’s approval prior to changing
• The Rahway Chamber of Commerce Grant Committee has the right to seek return if project does not align
within the project scope.
• The Rahway Chamber of Commerce Grant Panel must receive receipts for materials purchased and
invoices for services rendered within 30 days from receipt.
• The Rahway Chamber of Commerce Grant Panel must receive grantee confirmation and authorization with
receipts and invoices mentioned above.
• Project must begin within 30 days after grant is received.
• A full set of terms and conditions will accompany the Grant Agreement if you are selected.